House fire in Malvern was caused by unattended frying pan - The Malvern Observer
Online Editions

7th Aug, 2022

House fire in Malvern was caused by unattended frying pan

A HOUSE fire broke out in Malvern last night caused by a frying pan being left unattended.

One crew from the town’s fire station attended the blaze at 7.40pm at a property in Poolbrook Road.

One casualty was treated by paramedics from West Midlands Ambulance Service.

Printing

We can provide all of your printing needs at competitive rates.

Public Notices

View and download all of the public notices in the Malvern Observer.

Online Editions

Catch up on your local news by reading our e-editions on the Malvern Observer.

Book an Advert

Book your newspaper advert with our online advert creation tool.