ROAD closures have been announced for Stage Four of the Tour of Britain as it leaves Worcester and heads to Malvern.
Church Street, Wells Road and Abbey Road will be shut off between 8am and 2pm on Wednesday, September 10.
The following streets will be operated by a rolling police road closure halting use of roads for upto 30 minutes between the times of 10am and 12.30pm:
Bransford, Rushwick and Leigh
– C2298 Bransford Road, A4103 Hereford Road, B4503 Malvern Road.
– U63425 Church Road, U63427 Richmond Road, A449 Worcester Road, U63225 Pickersleigh Road, C2288 Pickersleigh Avenue.
Barnards Green and Great Malvern
– B4208 Pickersleigh Road, B4211 Barnards Green Roundabout, B4211 Barnards Green Road, B4211 Church Street, B4211 Wells Road.
Malvern Wells, Little Malvern and Welland
– A449 Wells Road, B4218 Wyche Road, A449 Wells Road, A4104 Marlbank Road, B4208 Gloucester Road, A4104 Drake Street.
Upton upon Severn
– A4104 Welland Road, A4104 Tunnel Hill, A4104 Old Street, A4104 Church Street, A4104 River Severn Bridge.
Malvern Hills District Council have also announced motorists can park all day for £1 in council managed car parks.